Question:
how bad is the city now? can you actually live a normal life now? are there houses to live in yet?
miss me!
2006-03-08 15:30:06 UTC
what is going on from a locals' prospective?
Four answers:
greeneyes634970
2006-03-08 20:04:53 UTC
it is hard to find a place to live you really have to look hard.my son got an apartment and the rent is not too high in kenner the jobs are plentiful they pay $10 to work in fast food and in they city $11 for a dishwasher. go on Nola.com you can find all kinds of info
jamiemjhicks
2006-03-09 16:45:28 UTC
The city is getting better every day. The vast majority of my family's daily routine is back to normal. There are houses for sale as people leave the city for good, but there is a demand for those houses.
Roma
2006-03-10 15:17:38 UTC
Some areas are normal and some areas are far from normal. Areas that flooded are still basically abandoned. For those living in the non-flooded areas, life is pretty normal. Housing is somewhat available, but there is still a shortage.
cashmoneycuban
2006-03-09 17:20:26 UTC
business is booming we just started a wholesale flooring biz and we are doing better than expected...hard to find used cars and rent apartments