Question:
where am i from?
2006-03-11 15:09:14 UTC
city,state,ward\ward all so knon as(symbol)
Fourteen answers:
Cosmic I
2006-03-14 12:39:35 UTC
I'm in 7th ward, Orleans. Haven't seen you around.
2006-03-14 11:06:43 UTC
New Orleans, LA from the 3rd ward Calliope. I don't know.
goingtophoenix
2006-03-12 08:09:07 UTC
Emerils' Kitchen
gogobettyboop34
2006-03-18 08:19:21 UTC
9th ward
greeneyes634970
2006-03-12 19:56:56 UTC
9th ward neworleans Louisiana?thanks for 2 point even if its wrong
Spike
2006-03-11 15:11:08 UTC
you are from the 7 circle of hell area code 666
Brook
2006-03-11 15:20:16 UTC
A place where nobody knows where other countries are!
Jen
2006-03-11 15:10:08 UTC
New Orleans? NO- dont know I'm Canadian
clueless
2006-03-11 15:10:51 UTC
by the sound of your accent i'd say either newcastle or west wales
2006-03-15 18:21:39 UTC
Tell Me and we both will Know
DX
2006-03-11 15:10:21 UTC
I don't know about you, but I from Planet Zion!! LOL
2006-03-11 15:10:51 UTC
well i just read you said New Orleans, but who cares?
2006-03-17 15:16:47 UTC
nyc
Sexy Bria
2006-03-11 15:13:24 UTC