Question:
most interesting car route from New York to New Orleans?
jerzy_kraszewski
2006-03-07 17:45:28 UTC
most interesting car route from New York to New Orleans?
One answer:
jamiemjhicks
2006-03-09 08:53:14 UTC
depends, do you want mountains or coast? Mountains: I-81 thru Penn, MD, VA, TN. Then hop on I-75 down to Chattanooga. There take I-59 all the way to NO. Coast: Pick up I-95 in NYC and follow it down. You'll go through major cities like Trenton, Philadelphia, Baltimore/DC and Richmond. But you also have The coast just a hop skip and jump away. You'll go though Savannah and into Jacksonville FL where you'll pick up I-10 straight into NO.