Question:
Who thinks we should just bulldoze the whole city of New Orleans and turn it into a parking lot?
2005-12-18 20:12:52 UTC
Who thinks we should just bulldoze the whole city of New Orleans and turn it into a parking lot?
Four answers:
singleladywithquestions
2005-12-18 21:18:11 UTC
Without trying to upset anyone, I think maybe we should see what mother nature (GOD) has in store for that area. Hurricane alley, why rebuild just to be torn down again. Just like the people who build their houses on a cliff and then comes a mudslide and their home goes sliding down the mountain. Then they rebuild it in the very same place. ???????
2005-12-19 05:43:27 UTC
Not me. I think New Orleans was a kick *** place to party. It was a place known for it's hospitality, it's party atmosphere, great food, hot & sexy chicks, and awesome music (blues, jazz & zydecko). If we can put a man on the moon we should be able to build a dam, a system of dykes, or make it into a big-a$$ party island. Somehow it should be rebuilt. If so I'll be there with some beads looking to see some t!ts.
phatt
2005-12-19 06:09:07 UTC
Did you grow up in tha N.O.? this YoungFella.
jennygump98
2005-12-19 04:14:19 UTC
ouch.