Question:
Would you ride in a Mardi Gras Parade if you could?
Pavay
2006-02-02 09:22:22 UTC
Would you ride in a Mardi Gras Parade if you could?
Five answers:
kobacker59
2006-02-02 10:25:47 UTC
Hey, it's a great American tradition! If you are they type of person that likes riding in parades, I think that the Mardi Gras would certainly be among the top five in the country.
gotcandy@yahoo.com
2006-02-02 09:27:31 UTC
Yes, I would love to. I am from Cali and have been to the Mardi Gras, had a great time, missed the Indians :( But would have liked to ride in the Parade if I could.
trancedancenae
2006-02-02 18:56:23 UTC
Yes I would. I would throw you lots of long beads and roses and cups if you wanted them. Of course I would be so drunk that I wouldnt know which one you were anyway.
not since 1987
2006-02-02 09:34:16 UTC
with out a doubt.

there some feats in life that you must do. if i could i would. it is all about the memories
Jan
2006-02-02 09:32:44 UTC
If this means having to show my boobs thus becoming a typical american sl-ut, NO I would not.