Question:
WOULD i EVER MEET lIL.wAYNE?
meka1finest
2006-02-28 06:40:47 UTC
WOULD i EVER MEET lIL.wAYNE?
Eight answers:
Daniel C
2006-02-28 06:41:27 UTC
Negative.
sionprincess
2006-03-06 17:46:54 UTC
He likes to hang out at the clubs. Like 360 and Dream. At least he used to, I haven't been back since the hurricane. But most of the celebrities from New Orleans are cool if you meet them.
♥tendersighs♥
2006-02-28 14:42:33 UTC
And how on earth are we to know this? Go ask a Magic 8 Ball.
2006-03-02 17:47:47 UTC
You don't want to meet Lil' Wayne. He's a bi+ch! Rat-faced, little d!ck, motherf*cker! I hate him.
lilyellowpimp
2006-03-04 05:29:48 UTC
sure if you know where his house is or send him some fan mail or something. he may write back. maybe u might even get some tickets to a concert of his.
greeneyes634970
2006-03-06 11:23:03 UTC
i dont know but i do know that some of those rappers would hang at the lake front as my kid has hung out with some of them.
nola_cajun
2006-02-28 15:58:20 UTC
he's not worth meeting
treewalker005